contact us

My photo
Knoxville, TN
Hello everyone! I just starting publishing my work hoping that it would help my husband and I raise money for medical expenses! We are realizing that starting a family is going to be very different from what we originally anticipated. I know that the Lord is going to be faithful (He ALWAYS is) to help provide the funding we need in order to go forward with building our family. I am thankful for all of the support that friends and family have given us. Thank you for taking time to visit my blog! Please contact me with questions, projects, or if you want to purchase any of my projects at refinishedfurnishings@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

New Projects

I have 2 of these larger 6 drawer dressers, I painted one of them white (as seen in previous post) and am waiting to paint the other one.
This dresser is slightly smaller than the one pictured above. It's the same width but just a little shorter. Perfect for a little girls room or nursery!
I have three, yes THREE of these desks... I LOVE them! They are so cute! If you are looking for a desk/vanity please let me know! I have one that is painted in gray already that can be seen in a previous post.
Sorry about the lighting in this picture... This is the only desk that I have like this. I think it's adorable!
I currently have 2 nightstands...
This is the chair that goes to the second desk... It will look cute when I re-finish it!
 I have 3 twin headboard/footboards. One of them is painted white.
 I have one mirror left! I just sold the other one and am in the process of re-finishing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment