contact us

My photo
Knoxville, TN
Hello everyone! I just starting publishing my work hoping that it would help my husband and I raise money for medical expenses! We are realizing that starting a family is going to be very different from what we originally anticipated. I know that the Lord is going to be faithful (He ALWAYS is) to help provide the funding we need in order to go forward with building our family. I am thankful for all of the support that friends and family have given us. Thank you for taking time to visit my blog! Please contact me with questions, projects, or if you want to purchase any of my projects at refinishedfurnishings@gmail.com

Monday, July 22, 2013

Little Red Table

This is the third piece that goes with the teal bed and yellow dresser. I really enjoyed refinishing it using this beautiful red color. It is called Emperor's Silk and it is also Annie Sloan Chalk Paint. (I LOVE chalk paint). 

I didn't take a really good "before" picture but here are a series of pictures. 
  
With this table I used some wood filler to help with some cracking down the middle of the table... I wasn't able to fix it completely but it did help.
  I wasn't anticipating this table taking me so long to complete... but the legs were VERY difficult to paint.
 Here it is drying... I will post another picture of it standing upright in better lighting in the near future.
 Instagram Collage :~)


No comments:

Post a Comment