contact us

My photo
Knoxville, TN
Hello everyone! I just starting publishing my work hoping that it would help my husband and I raise money for medical expenses! We are realizing that starting a family is going to be very different from what we originally anticipated. I know that the Lord is going to be faithful (He ALWAYS is) to help provide the funding we need in order to go forward with building our family. I am thankful for all of the support that friends and family have given us. Thank you for taking time to visit my blog! Please contact me with questions, projects, or if you want to purchase any of my projects at refinishedfurnishings@gmail.com

Friday, February 7, 2014

Dr. Suess Inspired Side Table

My mom also gave me this table... (she scored a bunch of tables at some recent auctions for very cheap and decided to share her bounty with me). It was in need of some help... but I went for it. I painted it in Annie Sloan Chalk Paint - Emperors Silk and the knobs are Florence. It has a clear wax finish.


No comments:

Post a Comment